The 5K Course
The Mammoth 5K is a scenic, 3.1-mile race held primarily on the bike trail that surrounds downtown Mammoth Lakes and is designed for all ages and abilities to enjoy! The 5K start line is near Mammoth Creek Park at the intersection of Meadow Lane & Minaret Rd and the finish line is on Old Mammoth Road, next to Rafters Restaurant.
Perks & Pricing
JUN 11 - JUN 17$60
The Mammoth 5K is limited to 250 participants.
“Like” us on Facebook to see all of our perks as they’re announced!
Reach your goal
• Complete 3.1 miles (5 km)
• See our pace table to estimate your finish time
• Course time limit: 1:00hr (18 min/mi pace)
Sunday, June 18, 2017
Pick up your Race Packet at the Mountain Center
Start/Finish in Mammoth Lakes
• Start next to Mammoth Creek Park and finish in downtown Mammoth Lakes. Complimentary race day shuttles to/from the start/ finish are provided from all our preferred Hotels
Overall, Masters overall, top 3 Awards in each age group
Celebrate Mammoth Lakes – and your finish!
• Special offers at participating businesses in downtown Mammoth Lakes