The 6th Annual Mammoth Half Marathon carries runners over a breathtaking, scenic course through California’s picturesque High Sierra mountains and the Inyo National Forest. The route starts nearly 9,000 ft above sea level at Horseshoe Lake and finishes in downtown Mammoth Lakes (~7,800 ft). Since our inaugural race in 2013, we have added a scenic loop around Lake Mary and brand-new Waterford bridge, making our world-class course even better!
Perks & Pricing
Long-sleeved Technical Shirt
NOV 4 - DEC 1$84
The Mammoth Half Marathon is limited to 1,500 participants.
“Like” us on Facebook to see all of our perks as they’re announced!
Personalize your bib (by May 22)
Purchase upgrades during registration
• VIP upgrade includes pre- and post-race receptions and restrooms
• Race day packet pick-up upgrade
• The San Diego – Mammoth Challenge upgrade
Sunday, June 23, 2019
Pick up your Race Packet at the Mountain Center
Start/Finish in Mammoth Lakes
• Start at Horseshoe Lake and finish in downtown Mammoth Lakes. Complimentary race day shuttles for participants to/from the start and finish are provided from all our preferred Hotels
Share Results and Spectator Guide
• Overall, Masters overall, top 3 in each age group
Celebrate Mammoth Lakes – and your finish
• Special offers at participating businesses in downtown Mammoth Lakes