HOW TO RACE AS A VIRTUAL RUNNER
Available: May 21, 2020 – August 31, 2020
Register for the Mammoth Half Marathon or Mammoth 5K as a virtual runner! As a virtual runner, you won’t miss out on amazing perks to keep you motivated during your training runs. Your bib, official shirt, and finisher medal (plus the Challenge Spinner Medal if you participated in the San Diego Half Marathon) will be mailed directly to your domestic address on file.
While we will definitely miss you at the actual start line, we want to reward your half marathon or 5K accomplishment anytime you are able to get it done. <Virtual hi fives all around!> #mammothhalf
- Register for the “Virtual Mammoth Half Marathon” or “Virtual Mammoth 5K” using the Register Now button. The price includes domestic-only shipping & handling.
- Choose a day on your calendar to run your 3.1 or 13.1 miles. You can choose any time, any pace and any route that works for you.
- Create and follow a customized training plan (or download one from our half marathon or 5K pages), making any adjustments according to your race day and personal goals.
- On your race day, you have the option to record your run and snap a photo of the summary screen on your phone, smartwatch, activity tracker or treadmill.
- Congratulations and well done, Virtual Runner! Feel free share your photo with our members-only Mammoth Facebook Group (coming soon).
- Check the mail for your bib, official shirt, and finisher medal. We will begin mailings around July 1st and will continuously send packets as we receive the orders until the close of registration on August 31, 2020.
Hope to see you back at the race in 2021!